My study programme, (or what i would like to change of my career)
I found very interesting the assigned topic of blog #5, when I first got to University of Chile, I really didn´t know what to expect from the courses. First year was alright overall, but since third semester I encountered myself with various problems of my study program, there was a lot of courses that were mixed in a really bad way between the semesters and years, so sometimes you got to a class not understanding how to do some things, because the course you needed to practice that, was in a future semester!!
Along the years, the school has made some changes, but nothing particular significant.
I also think that in "FILM AND TV" you don´t really study much about TV. But in trade of that ,you got a lot of journalism, kind of sociology, courses, that for us filmmakers, we just found very boring (Sorry journalist students).
The other thing is, we don´t really get a lot of resources or funds to do our projects for the most important subject in the career, which is kind of hilarious because we have to do it anyways to get a grade.
I do like what I'm studying tho, it's just that is a constant suffering trying to get all the things done.
aughhh i also think a lot about the courses are kind of sociology
ResponderEliminar