Time travelling

 If I could travel in time, to any time, I think i would like to travel to the mid 90's in London.

I watched a lot of documentaries about the youth lifestyle in europe in that period of time, I really like the music and the rave parties, besides technology was not that far advanced, so people got to hangout outside most, there wasn´t a need to publish where you were at everytime,  people could do things in silence, and even have more fun. Also, i really like the fashion style of those years, and the music bands were in a really good time, britpop was popular, and DJs were kind of different and more talented that nowadays.

But, I can't decide really, I would like to travel to the future too, because it scares me a little bit, and I'm curious how it's gonna be for us, living in a less livable world, because of the global warm phenom. I have always liked sci-fi and cyberpunk movies, I like the fake aesthetics of the "new urban world", I guess it's because, is also a time where people would maybe reject some forms of technology and politics, after seeing what the cause of the destroy of the earth planet was.

In the end I think I just like music, and parties, and connect in a more natural way with people. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

My study programme, (or what i would like to change of my career)