My best vacation

 My "best vacation" was'nt really a vacation, it actually was a  regular school week that me and my classmates took to ourselves, to get to go to FICValdivia, (it is a film festival). 

So, I was not really in vacations, and i was also filming for a documentary that was the final grade of that year. Thanks to the casualty of life i took a bus to another place before going to Valdivia, to save some money  while filming for my project. I didn't really knew where i was going, but i ended up doing car-stop to  finally get to Conguillio National Park. I was in the LLaima volcano tooking some pictures of the beautiful view, in the snow, while I was surrounded by a large forest of Araucarias. Really beautiful, and breathing was like a whole new experience.

So I got down there, then took some other bus to Temuco, and the timing was so perfect, that  even I encountered some old friends from my town, in the terminal station, we talked for like just 5 minutes before i arrived in my other bus. Then, and just after all that, I went to Valdivia, and got to see amazing films, while having fun with my classmates and friends all week.

Comentarios

  1. At the end of the year, i feel envious of cine students for that trip to Valdivia;(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Time travelling

My study programme, (or what i would like to change of my career)