Excercise 1: A country you would like to visit

Hi, welcome to my first's blog post!, my name is Christian, and one country I've always had liked to visit it's Italy. That's because it's a very romantic country in general, his architecture got me amazed since i was a child, and the conjunction of religiosity, art, fashion, and food it's something that really inspires me to learn, about the inside culture of the big cities of the country, but also the rural sides, about the jobs of the citizens, and how living in that raw and beautiful places motivates them to create stuff.

If i get to go one day to there (with extra-money ofc), i would certainly try to eat as much as i could, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Obviously a lot of pizzas and spaghetti, but also i would like to have to taste their wine and coffee, and their olive oil too.

After breakfast/lunch, i would have to visit some Italian's tailor workshop, to look the space, take some photos, watch the patience of their work, and stuff like that to get new ideas for my art projects.

I would like to go to the designer shops, i don't really think i would buy something, but just for the purpose to watch a kind of art, that otherwise, i would never have a chance to see in my country.

 And finally, and after all that gluttony, I would go to a church. Maybe to pray, or maybe just to watch the paintings and the ceiling.

Actually i don't know that much about the country, historically or culturally, but i would really love to go there to learn, and maybe stay there to work or study for one or two years, to really try to do everything i would like to.

 

Comentarios

  1. I like what you share with us about Italy. If I could, I would also like to visit a tailor shop, see the designs and try the food.

    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have very good reasons to choose this country. This post make me very hungry haha! ilove pizza and specially Italian pasta, I LOVE PASTA.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. romantic my friend haha (joke) the truth is that I love that you love the romantic of Italy.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to visit Italy too, (in fact my blog is also about that hahaha), I think it has a very nice art!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Take me with you my friend! I would love to go there too. I believe is because of the movies, but when I think about Italy I sense a little bit of nostalgia

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's amazing, like you, I would also like to know Italy! Like you, I admire the beauty, gastronomy and culture that the country offers. I can see that it is a country that interests you a lot and I hope you visit it very soon and realize the panorama that you propose!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Time travelling

My study programme, (or what i would like to change of my career)